"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" - Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Make Up Review: e.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipsticks

Photobucket


I purchased these two lipsticks about a week ago from E.L.F and I love them both. E.L.F has some great products that are really affordable. They are from the E.L.F Mineral line. The colors show up beautifully. The two colors I purchased are Party pink and Runway Pink. They were both 5.00 each. I love pink lipstick, and they are great for the spring. The quality of the lipsticks on a scale of 1 to 10 is about an 9. I give it a nine because the color shows up great, I didn't have to reapply as much, and they make my lips feel soft and smooth. The only problem I have with it is when putting it on, it gets just a little messy, but its not a major problem. I would definitely purchase this product again, and I recommend it to anyone that would like to try it out.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Do those elf lip products really work?

    AliciaDenise88
    http://aliciadenise88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are great in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how does it get messy? do you use a liner with them?

    hey! join my giveaway, its open internationally!

    http://beautlfull.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. When im putting it on, its just doesn't go on as smoothly or as easily as you want it 2 compared to other lipsticks I've tried. Its kind of hard to explain..lol I never use liners. THanks for the comment..

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think

♥♥♥Thanks 4 stopping by♥♥♥♥