"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" - Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award


Yayy!! I got an award. It's the Kreativ Blogger Award. I was given this award by Miss. Dre. I wanna thank her so much for this award. Please go check out her blog. Its one of my favorites! Its great to get an award even though I don't have many followers, but I do really appreciate the followers that I do have♥

HERE ARE SOME OF THE RULES FOR THIS AWARD:

♥ COMPLETE THE QUESTIONS BELOW
♥SHARE 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
♥LINK BACK TO THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE AWARD
♥PASS THE AWARD OVER TO 10 OF YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU GAVE IT TO THEM

NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG: No Ordinary Love by Sade
NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT: Red Velvet Cake
WHAT PISSES YOU OFF: People that are just rude and inconsiderate of other people
WHEN YOU'RE UPSET, YOU: listen to music
YOUR FAVORITE PET: Cats
BLACK OR WHITE: Both
YOUR BIGGEST FEAR: To be forgotten
BEST FEATURE: my lips
EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: 2 Live everyday like its my last and thank God for every minute of it
WHAT IS PERFECTION: The love from God
GUILTY PLEASURE: Peanut butter and more peanut butter..lol

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
♥I'm Clumsy as hell
♥I have the worst sense of direction
♥I didn't learn to drive until I turned 23
♥I secretly love Country music
♥I'm really shy
♥I get annoyed really easy by the dumbest things
♥I hate to act fake and people who act fake

♥BLOGGERS I CHOSE FOR THIS AWARD♥
http://ashleyraelyn.blogspot.com/









4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Britt..I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I feel special, because I'm a new follower of yours...
    Ps. I'm shy as well. I hate fake people & have the worst sense of direction as well...lol
    I'll be posting this soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think

♥♥♥Thanks 4 stopping by♥♥♥♥