"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" - Marilyn Monroe

Monday, February 28, 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: Adele '21"

Adele 21 Pictures, Images and Photos
I freakin’ luv this album. Every song on the album I love, from the first track to the last.  I think Adele is an amazing writer. She has a beautiful voice with so much soul. For anyone that does not know who this chick is, they definitely need 2 find out. Her music is like a mix of the blues and neo-soul. She definitely put her heart and soul into this album.  I’m assuming she must have gone through a bad break up because most of the songs are pretty much about heart break. I think I could relate to almost every song on the album. I swear, it was like she made this album just for me. Some of these songs will have you in tears, so I suggest if u just had a really bad break up, u might wanna prepare yourself. But the songs are beautiful. I tried to narrow down like my top 5 favorites, but I couldn’t because I love every song on the album. My Most favorite song right now that stays on repeat is turning tables. Just to give you a bit of what the song lyrics are:

Under haunted skies I see ooh
Where love is lost, your ghost is found
I braved a hundred storms to leave you
As hard as you try, no I will never be knocked down

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
I won't rescue you, you to just desert me
I can’t give you, what you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
Turning tables”
 If you don’t already have it u should definitely go out and get it, or download it from itunes.  Best CD, I’ve heard so far this year. amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think

♥♥♥Thanks 4 stopping by♥♥♥♥